Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Next Prize Is Dedicated To Our Local Fans....

If there is one thing that I have truly appreciated, especially in the last few days while planning my son's 6th birthday party, is that a party hostess is priceless!

Having someone host your child's birthday party is one less thing for parents to worry about. Worry about how much food to have for your party guests but don't worry about how to entertain the kiddos.

With this, we will be giving away myself...okay, not literally (because I love myself and love being with my family)...but when you schedule a Hosted Beary Cute Party, I will host your Beary Cute Party for FREE (a $30 savings!)

What is included with a Hosted Beary Cute Party?

- Set up of your Beary Cute Party
- A party game with prizes (for every participating guest)
- Party hosting
- Assist party guests throughout the party, where assistance is needed.
- Assist party guests with their bear certificates, encouraging each child to use their creativity and imagination on naming their Stuffables
- Personalize each take-home carrier
- Clean up bear stuffin' area


Our Local Fan Winner Is.....


drum roll Pictures, Images and Photos


SUSAN MALLARI -- Congratulations!!!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster